Student Support Services has funding to help with child care costs for students while they are attending classes.  Contact the Student Support Services office for more information by visiting SC133, calling 920-498-6258, or emailing


The Wisconsin Shares Child Care Subsidy also helps families pay for child care so that parents may work, go to school, or attend approved work training programs. You can apply for the subsidy in SC133, online at, or by calling 888-794-5747.