It’s simple. NWTC Shared Harvest Food Cupboard provides nutritional food support for currently-enrolled students in need.
You can pick up a prepackaged bag or use the new shopping option to choose the grocery items you want. Fresh produce available through September!
When you’re back on your feet, donate food for someone else. We’re all in this together!
How it works:
- Bags will be pre-assembled with food for a day (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Student ID (preferred) or any photo identification.
- Limit 1 bag per week per student. This will ensure we are able to serve all our students'/families' needs.
- Just stop by Student Support Services, SC133 (next to the Buzz). Pick-up is also available on all campuses and regional learning centers.
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm & Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Shopping Option (Green Bay campus only):
- Located in the Commons near the fireplace. Bags provided, but feel free to bring your own reusable bag.
- Hours: Wednesday 11:00am - 1:00pm and Thursday 3:00pm - 5:00pm.