New Student Photo IDs are available to all students currently enrolled in credit-bearing classes for NO CHARGE at the Student Involvement Office (SC118) and the Welcome Center (SC240). Your Student Photo ID will be good until you are no longer an active NWTC student.
Please bring a state issued photo ID and know your student ID #.
Fitness Center ID: The fitness center membership ID is free for current students enrolled in a class that pays student activity fees. If you need to replace your card with fitness access, it will cost $5.00.
Your Student Photo ID allows you to:
- Participate in FREE Student Involvement Events
- Use the Fitness Center & Gym
- Scan for campus printers
- Check out books in the Library
- Buy textbook/ supplies in Bookstore
- Take tests in Assessment Center
- Check out items in the Student Involvement Office
- Receive discounts at local businesses
Nursing Program Students - You can get your photo ID badges in Student Involvement (SC118) for $5.00. You must have your lab coat/coat on for the picture.