If you wish to review or obtain general understanding of a subject, you could request enrollment in a class as an auditing student.
As an auditor, you may attend classes, receive a grade of audit (AU), and are not required to take examinations. Audited classes are not considered part of a credit load and cannot be used to satisfy prerequisites, graduation requirements, or be applied toward financial aid benefits.
You may audit most levels of classes (Associate Degree, Technical Diploma, or Vocational) at the College. Exceptions include Community Service (600 level) and Designated open-entry, self-paced or online classes which include codes (TCA) Technical College of the Air, (NET) Online, or (SP) Self Paced.
- Prior to class start, you complete a Request to Audit Form. You do not register for class at this time.
- Return the form to the Welcome Center, SC139, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audit requests will be placed on a separate waitlist on a first-come, first-serve basis until the first week of class.
- Based on space availability, auditors will be slotted into classes during the first week of class.
- You will be notified that space is available and the registration process must be completed.
- Payment is due at time of registration. All class fees apply.